Les Arts Florissants
Founding Music Director: William Christie – Assistant Music Director: Paul Agnew
Are on the lookout for their
Art Assistant (M/F)
He or she will assist the Director of Artistic Programming and the Music Director in organizing the artistic programming of Les Arts Florissants (operas, concerts, etc.): recruitment of performers, scripts, auditions, trips by the Music Director, etc.
- English-speaking bilingual required
- Thorough knowledge of music
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a similar activity in France and/or abroad
- Sense of teamwork and good communication skills
- Rigour and organizational skills
- Good IT skills
- Availability and mobility
- Driving licence ‘B’ required
6-month fixed-term contract upgradeable to a permanent contract depending on career development
Salary based on the collective agreement and experience
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 3, 2015.